Monday, March 19, 2007

A3444752 - Sasha and A3636869 Amber

Hi! I'm Sasha! I'm the extrovert. Amber, my roommate, is a little shy but she's really nice. Me, I am a 1 year old male Siberian Husky, neutered. Amber is about my age, a female shepherd mix.







Tonight we finally met Susan the dog lady for the first time. Since the shelter was closed, she didn't have time to take us out but she did come into our cage to meet us. By the way, we are in building 2, but Susan forgot to get the exact cage number. We are very close to the entrance of the building, right across from Big Blue.





As you see I get very attentive when Susan rattles the treat bag! She has yummy salmon, chicken, and Innova cookie treats!





Susan dreams of owning a Husky like me. She wishes that her situation was such that she could have a pet, but if she and her significant other decided to have pets, their rent would likely triple. I am definitely the kind of dog she would like!





Did you know the L.A. County animal shelters are open from 12 to 7 PM Monday through Thursday? That way you can come down after work and visit us! And the shelters are open from 10 AM to 5 PM Friday and Saturday. So what's to stop you from dropping by, we'd love to have you!