Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Princess - A3593911

My name is Princess. I came to the Carson shelter with my brother. I am a one year old female shepherd mix, and right now I live in Cage 230.

I came in very skinny, and twice I was put with other dogs that ate up all the food in our cages. Susan the Dog Lady and Evelyn moved me twice so that I could be alone for a while and get a better chance to eat more food. Susan has also been feeding me a big bowl of extra food each time she comes to the shelter. Today she gave me a whole avocado with some moist dog food.



I am a little shy and a little scared. The other day Susan had me out with another dog that doesn't like dogs and I got really scared. Susan wants to test me with a few other dogs just to make sure I will get along with other dogs. She hopes to do that on Friday.