Wednesday, December 20, 2006

"Dollbaby"

Nobody knows my name, but since I am winning popularity contests here at the Carson shelter, Chuck, a shelter employee calls me Dollbaby. Susan says I am Chuck's girlfriend. They think I am a sharpei mix with maybe some Jindo. I just love everybody here.





Susan doesn't know my impound number at the moment, but right now I am being held in a court case. I was brought in with a boxer and a German shepherd because of biting. The shelter employees think it was the German shepherd who did the biting and the boxer and I are just getting a bad rap. It's unfair, but these things happen all the time - a dog getting blamed for something he or she didn't do.



That's me with Chuck in the first picture above. Then Chuck asked me to look at Susan, which I did - that's in the second photo below.