Sunday, October 28, 2007

Loba - A3739985

My name is Loba. I am a 7 year old female Shepherd mix (Susan thinks mixed with Chow). I was owner surrendered on October 15. Right now I live in C246.



I am a pretty strong dog. When Susan opened the cage door I tried to get out but Susan blocked me with her leg so she could get in.





Since I am a big strong dog, naturally I wanted to pull Susan all over the place today when she took me out for a walk. I really had to learn that when she stops walking, she won't allow me to pull ahead. We walked around the shelter a few times.



Susan took me into the back play area and got out the furminator. There was soooo much fur that came flying off!! I was very good and sat so she could furminate me, and at one point I laid down. When she was done, she gave me some treats as a reward. You can see me licking my lips here!





Won't you come to the Carson shelter and say howdy?