Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunny - A3740021

Hi! My name is Sunny. I am a 4 month old female Labrador Retriever mix. I came in to the Carson shelter as a stray on October 15. Right now I live in C219.



Susan the dog lady took me out today. We went into the back play area, and she got out some squeaky toys. In these photos, you can see that these toys are bigger than my mouth!





With my ears flying back, I look like a Chihuahua, but I'm not a Chihuahua!





Oh it was sooo hard making the decision - which squeaky toy do I want to chase? Do I want to chase the black fuzzy slipper toy? Or do I want to chase the squeaky ball?





The squeaky ball finally won out. I had a good romp in the play area. Now I am relaxing in this photo.





Susan thinks I am really cute with my crooked ear. I had a wonderful time with her today. Lots of play, a walk around the shelter, and some yummy treats! Won't you come down and say hello to us?