Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Charlene - A1688029

My name is Charlene. I was owner surrendered on June 27. I am 7 year old female Labrador mix. Here at the pound, I am a little shy and I'm scared. Right now I live in C239.







When I first saw Susan the dog lady back in June, I was too scared to approach her to take treats, but now I bark in greeting when I see her and I eagerly take treats. Tonight for the first time she tried taking me out for a walk. She saw me hang my head low and tuck my tail in, so she tried to get me to hold my head high and walk with pride. We're working on it!



There are some black patches on my fur. Susan thinks Boris the vet will check me for possible demodex. But it is very treatable.







I sure could use a loving home with somebody who has a little patience with a shy dog. Won't you come down to the shelter and say hello and adopt me?