Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Pirate - A3683796

Hi! My name is Pirate! I am a stray one year old male pit bull mix, and I have been here at the Carson shelter since June 18. Right now I live in C223.





When Susan the dog lady comes by with treats, I get excited and my tail goes thumpa thumpa thumpa. You can hear my tail a few feet away. Susan named me when I was still over in building 3, and we became fast friends. Finally Myra the shelter aid moved me last week to building 2.





I confess I get a little too excited at times and then I start jumping in my cage. I am still really a puppy, so I have lots of energy to burn. Unfortunately, it's been sooo busy here lately, that Susan and the other volunteers don't always have time to take me out.





I'd love it if you'd stop by and visit the Carson shelter. There is a special place in heaven for those of you who adopt one of us into your homes.