Monday, August 13, 2007

Ophelia - A3711321

Hi! My name is Ophelia. I am a 5 year old German Shepherd, a bit on the plump side, and my kennel card says I have epilepsy. I was owner surrendered on August 10. Right now I live in C128.





Susan the dog lady and I got to meet tonight and she took me out. Except for my plumpness, Susan says I am an extremely beautiful, well-cared-for dog. It's sad that my owners gave me up.



Susan took me by the cattery and some cats hissed. My ears went up and I got very interested, but I didn't do anything. Susan took me away from there, and we went and walked by all the ducks and chickens.



I'd love to have a new home with somebody who will take me for walks and be willing to give me medication. Please come down to the Carson shelter and say hello and maybe take one of us home!