Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Lacey - A3721421

Hi, my name is Lacey! I was owner surrendered on Sept 3. I am a pit bull mix puppy, about 4-5 months old. Right now I live in C223. Today Susan the dog lady FINALLY took me out!





I am not very used to walking with a training collar and leash. I yelped a little when the collar tightened so Susan tried to be extra-careful with me. She gave me lots of yummy treats whenever I stayed by her as we tried to walk. It wasn't easy, because I wanted to explore everything!





I hit the jackpot - Susan gave me a dish of yummy moist food with some vegetable powder to pump up the nutrition. I gobbled it up in less than 2 minutes. Then we got to work on walking some more. One of the vet techs had Butch the big beautiful cream-colored pit bull in the back. Butch and I got to kiss each other through the fencing!





Susan was real busy tonight showing dogs to people who want to adopt dogs. There are lots of great dogs down here and it's only $38! So please come down and say hello!