Sunday, December 09, 2007

Ginger - A3738539

Hi! My name is Ginger. I am a 1 year old Shepherd mix, maybe mixed with Pit Bull. I came on October 11 as a stray. Right now I live in C247. When I greet you, I wag my whole body!





I was glad Susan the dog lady got to take me out today. It was getting kind of dark so I don't know how good these pictures are. Susan was walking me around when Officer Nick noticed that my rear right leg seems a bit atrophied compared to my other legs. Well, I am a big girl and could certainly use some exercise!





Susan said I sound like a little pig snorting when we walk! Maybe it's because I was so excited to be out and I wasn't used to walking around the shelter.



I know Susan wanted to get pictures of me but I don't like the flash on her camera very much. I hid on the other side of my kennel when she tried to get this last picture of me. I'd really like to go home with you. Will you come down here and adopt me?