Sunday, December 02, 2007

Nanoo - A3755829

Hi! Susan the dog lady named me Nanoo. I am 5 year old male Alaskan Malamute. I am very cool looking with one blue eye and one brown eye. I came in as a stray on November 26, and I live in building 2.



I am like a big teddy bear. My fur is very thick and makes me look bigger than I am. George the shelter worker brought me in, and he told Susan that I am a big baby.



Susan had a hard time getting pictures of me, but she managed to get a few. At first I wasn't very good on a leash. I kept wanting to just pull ahead!





Susan spent a lot of time furminating me. She practically filled a trash can with my loose fur. It felt really good, and at one point when she stopped I started to whine because I wanted her to do that some more!





I spent quite a bit of time with her on the leash and we walked around the shelter several times. I was a bit better at walking with her after we practiced for a while.



I would love to have a good home with somebody who can appreciate a big teddy bear like me. Please come down and say hi and consider adopting one of us dogs.